Boom Racing Releases Extra Wide 1.9 TE37XD KRAIT Beadlock Wheels
This all-new extra wide (40mm/1.57in) 1.9 KRAIT beadlock wheel features beefier look and improves sidewall conformity.
The KRAIT beadlock wheel series has seen much success in the crawling world. Boom Racing now releases an all-new extra wide version of the TE37XD KRAIT 1.9" Deep Dish Beadlock Wheel.
They are heavy duty and designed to withstand abuse. It uses a 6-bolt design to assemble the wheel.
The wider width makes the tire look "beefier" and give a stretched look.
XT6 Hub Series is Boom Racing's removable aluminum 6-lug hubs. They are available in multiple sizes for desired width.
- Width: 40mm / 1.57"
- Without hubs: 0mm
- XT606 Hub: 6mm
- With hubs: 6mm
- Weight: 94 grams / wheel (with hub)
- Extra Wide beefy look and wheel stance
- Advantage when sidewall conformity and large contact patch is needed
- Durable and lightweight design
- Easy to mount (6 bolts behind)
- High grade nickel plated M2.5 bolts
- Improved center ring design enables longer lasting tires
- Removable XT6 hubs
- Traxxas TRX4
- Axial SCX10 and SCX10 II
- Most other 1.9" tire crawler trucks
- 2x Extra Wide TE37XD KRAIT Aluminum Wheel
- 2x Extra Wide Aluminum Center Wheel Ring
- 2x XT606 Aluminum Hub 6mm Offset
- 24x M2.5x8 Bolts
Optional XT6 Wheel Hubs:
- XT601 - 1mm Offset
- XT6015PIN - 1.5mm Pin Offset
- XT604 - 4mm Offset
- XT606 - 6mm Offset
- XT608 - 8mm Offset